I really enjoyed reading Bluebonnet
Bride by
Colleen Coble. Some of my favorite books to read are about mail order brides
and this book is one them. It is a quick read but has enough intrigue in it
that it keeps you in suspense as to what will happen next.
In Bluebonnet Bride, Finnish Elli
Korpela comes to America as the mail order bride of Texan Nathan White. Nathan is
in need of a nanny for his niece, Hannah, so he sends off for a mail order
bride. The night after Elli and Nathan get married, things start happening.
Someone breaks into Elli’s bedroom and tries to choke her. Nathan arrives and scares off the intruder,
and Elli informs him that she thinks the intruder may have something to do with
her father’s death in Finland. As more
incidents happen, Nathan and Elli try to figure out if they are really related
to her father’s death or if they are related to the granite quarry where Nathan
is the new supervisor. Will Nathan and Elli figure out their feelings for each
other before things happen that are devastating?
I received this book
free from HarperCollins Christian Publishing through the BookLook® book review bloggers
program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have
expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade
Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.





0 comments:
Post a Comment