We are still waiting for Baby H to arrive. Every day we say "Maybe it will come today." I received a phone call this morning from the teacher that I worked with last year telling me that the portable classroom we worked in last year burned last night. I start summer school tomorrow at a school near where I usually work so I will be meeting the teacher I worked with after work tomorrow to assess the damage and see if there is anything salvagable. The only things that I left in the classroom this summer were a small bookcase and a two drawer filing cabinet. I also left a tote box with crochet supplies for the crochet club I taught. Boy am I ever glad that I brought everything else home this summer even though it means taking up space to store it. The fire department thinks that the fire was either caused by the air conditioner or lightning from the storms we had yesterday. So long for now.
Bullet Journals, Homeschool-Style
-
Bullet journals have revolutionized my life by helping me to get organized
again. So it makes sense that I'd want to teach my kids the same efficiency
and ...
8 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment