I really enjoyed reading Faithful
to Laura by Kathleen Fuller. Sometimes
I have a hard time getting into the Amish series, but this one is suspenseful
enough that you want to know what is going to happen next.
Laura Stutzman was engaged to Mark King when made off with
her family’s life savings, locks her in a workshop and sets it on fire. Now dealing with the scars and nightmares,
she is living with friends in Ohio, many miles away from her family in
Etheridge, Tennessee. All she can think
about is getting revenge on Mark.
Sawyer Thompson ran away from foster care at the age of
fourteen and was adopted by a childless Amish couple. He helps his adopted father in his carpentry
shop but has yet to commit to the Amish faith.
When the carpentry shop needs a new secretary, Sawyer recommends Laura
for the job.
Cora Easely has everything she could ever want, but isn’t
satisfied. She finds out that her daughter
had a son that she never knew about, Sawyer, and goes to Ohio to bring him back
to New York. She realizes that Laura and
Sawyer are interested in each other; she offers Laura money to leave.
Will Mark learn to value his Amish family’s faith? Will
Laura learn that vengeance is best left to God? Will Cora learn that you can’t
buy happiness or family? Pick up this book and see for yourself!
I received this book free from Thomas
Nelson through the BookSneeze® book review
bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I
have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal
Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.





0 comments:
Post a Comment