OK. I've been told I need to update my blog...so here goes. I have been very busy lately. Since school started in mid August I have been working six days a week. The first three weeks of school I had no teacher to work with, so I had a lot to do keeping up with that until they hired a new teacher. I am working part-time at JC Penney's Portrait Studio and have worked every Saturday. I also go in sometimes in the evenings after work one or two days a week and work a two hour shift. Starting in November the studio will be open until 9 during the week instead of 7 so if I work during the week I'll have a few more hours to add to the shift. David and Dad have been busy practicing every weekend to get ready for the Sawgrass Island Loner's first public performance on November 7. Obed, their banjo player, is doing EMT training and has a lab that Saturday and won't be able to perform. We are looking forward to having Hannah and Jonathan Kline visit us that weekend and Jonathan will get to perform with them in Obed's place. We have had beautiful weather this weekend. It's been in the 60's and 70's and has definitely felt like fall. I hope the weather is like this the weekend of the Jamboree. We received the news yesterday of David Sarber's death. Our prayers are with the Sarber/Kempa families at this time.
Bullet Journals, Homeschool-Style
-
Bullet journals have revolutionized my life by helping me to get organized
again. So it makes sense that I'd want to teach my kids the same efficiency
and ...
8 years ago




1 comments:
way da go! i like updated blogs!!! God bless!
Post a Comment