This is the Little Red Wagon that I had as a child. As we children got older, the wagon moved from our house to Grandma's house. We all played with it over there and it has been repaired several times. A few months ago, Grandma pulled it out and decided it was time to get rid of it since in was in such a bad state with cracked wheels and rust spots. Jenny convinced Grandma to sand it down and paint it up, so they did and gave it to Chastity for Christmas. Here is Chastity in the wagon at Grandma's house.
Bullet Journals, Homeschool-Style
-
Bullet journals have revolutionized my life by helping me to get organized
again. So it makes sense that I'd want to teach my kids the same efficiency
and ...
8 years ago




3 comments:
Thanks for the pics. Hannah told us about the wagon--it's a neat thing to be able to pass down family treasures. She looks so cute--and BIG!
I love little red wagons! I can remember playing with one when was little.
Our children had one too. Carl would have them pick up the rocks in the garden,load them in the wagon and haul them away.
Such fun to have one! FLO K.
Cute pictures. We have a blog now. check it out
tristanandpaula.blogspot.com
Post a Comment