One of the reasons we all got together this weekend was to surprise Grandpa by celebrating his 80th birthday (the 15th of this month). We put together a "dollar tree" with at least 80 $1 bills on it. We presented the tree to him and sang Happy Birthday after the noon meal on Sunday.
Bullet Journals, Homeschool-Style
-
Bullet journals have revolutionized my life by helping me to get organized
again. So it makes sense that I'd want to teach my kids the same efficiency
and ...
8 years ago




3 comments:
Great family...we love and respect your grandfather so much.
Thanks for posting so many pics. You have some good ones. I really like the last one with David and Chastity--both smiling and seeming to enjoy each others company. Hannah and Andys pic was a good one, too. Andy looks so grown up!(ha!) We really do love him!
Chastity is so cute! I can tell she is adored by all.
Paula
Post a Comment