We begin revival at our church this Friday. Come and join us.
Bullet Journals, Homeschool-Style
-
Bullet journals have revolutionized my life by helping me to get organized
again. So it makes sense that I'd want to teach my kids the same efficiency
and ...
8 years ago




4 comments:
I was surprised when my mom told me they were in revival over Easter. I asked who the speaker was and when Dad told me I told him that name "doesn't ring a bell". (my sad attempt at being funny) Wish I could be there! I'm sure the services will be great!
The services thus far have been very good.
Glad revival is going good so far. Would love to attend (without children so I could actually pay attention) :=)
Enjoyed the service Fri. evening. He did a good job of preaching and also a good job of preaching the Word.
Enjoyed our time with the family - wish we could have spent more time with Dale's family.
Carl
Post a Comment