Monday, December 10, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend

I know, I know... Thanksgiving was 2 1/2 weeks ago and I'm just now getting around to posting anything.
We had Thanksgiving dinner at Andy & Hannah's (check thier blog for pics). Stephen and Sarah Miller, Aunt Esther and Bro. & Sis. Bickert joined us for the meal around 6:00 pm. We spent Saturday at the Kline's house and had a great time of fellowship with them and another family that is friends of theirs from Ocala, our friends the Acevedos and the family that just moved into Doug Kline's house. We also spent Sunday at Summerfield, visiting Aunt Esther's church and fellowshipping with the different families there, as well as visiting with Stephen and Sarah.
Christopher and Matthew Kline and the neighbor boy with Daisy Heintzelman
Matthew Kline and Daisy (there's just something about little boys and puppies!) Kline's dog, Daisy, and Daisy Heintzelman Andy & Hannah's Daisy Stephen and Sarah Miller on Sunday afternoon Practice session for Sunday evening service?? Jonathan Kline, Andy and Christopher Kline Grace and Mom look at magazines

0 comments: