Thursday, April 13, 2006

AHD Ranch

AHD Ranch is the name and symbol that Dale, David and Andrew came up with when David and Andrew were in FFA in high school. We don't have the property for a ranch yet, although we would love to some day have a small farm or ranch, but we are starting with some animals. We got the calves pictured below in March 2005 from a dairy in Umatilla, Fl. We keep them in Summerfield on Doug Kline's property and they take care of them when we aren't up there. We also have two heifers that we keep at another friends' property in Groveland, Fl. It was lots of fun bottle feeding these three calves and we enjoy watching and interacting with them. David, Andrew, Dale and Grace helped our friend Rick brand one of our heifers and his heifers and bull a few weeks ago. Last weekend he branded our other heifer and some other heifers that he just got.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need a different pic of Andy & I! I look terrible!!!!

Unknown said...

I'll have to get a better pic of you two when you're down this summer:-)!!

Unknown said...

I fixed it now!